Look At Me - Lofts & Studios
1) Everyday cleaning for free
2) Laundry facilities that you can use for free
3) Towels & bed linen & Hairdryer for free
4) Safe box use for free
5) Concierge service that will meet you at check-in and will help you during your stay, for free
6) Private Bathroom & Kitchenette in every apartment
7) Luggage Space & Shower in the reception free to use in case of early check-in or late check-out
8) Common Garden for all the guests with barbecue, free to use
9) Free Air conditioning in every room.
10) Central Location
11) Paid Public Parking in front of the building
12) Free Wifi
13) Airport pickup at reasonable price
Each unit has an exclusive décor, with an open-plan living area with sofa bed, flat-screen cable TV and a dining table. All units include a Queen-size bed and are air conditioned. The studios have also a sofa bed and the Lofts have a mezzanine with 4 single beds. The bathrooms were all renovated in 2017 and each features free toiletries, a hairdryer and a shower. Some have a balcony.
The kitchenette has all the necessary utensils to prepare meals, including a coffee machine and a dishwasher. The surrounding area has a number of restaurants, cafés and bakeries. The quaint Bolhão Market is a 7-minute walk.
The central location of Look at Me means guests are a few minutes’ walk from landmarks as Clérigos Tower, Lello Bookshop and Galerias Paris entertainment district, located less than 15 minutes’ walking.
Trindade Metro Station is 50 m away and offers access to Porto International Airport in a 30-minute train ride. São Bento Train Station is a 12-minute walk from Look at Me – Loft&Studios.
I used to be an old building in Porto, now Look at Me